Licenses for foreigner

Entry and residence activities of foreigners in Vietnam are strictly managed by the law. A foreigner who wants to enter Vietnam first need a visa. Depending on purposes of entry, a visa will have a different expiry date, such as visas which granted to tourists for a period not exceeding 3 months, to foreign investors for a period not exceeding 5 years, and to people who come to work for a period not exceeding 2 years.

When residing in Vietnam, foreigners need to carry out procedures for registering temporary residence, applying for temporary or permanent residence card (if eligible). Particularly for foreigners entering vietnam to work, a work permit is required.

In the process of living and working in Vietnam, foreigners can also generate many relevant legal events such as: naturalization in Vietnam, marriage/divorce with Vietnamese citizens, renting/ buying houses in Vietnam.

Foreigners often have difficulties in carrying out the mentioned-above procedures at state agencies due to difficulty in researching provisions of law. with a team of experts who are fluent in foreign languages, experienced in this field, bizlawyer provides customers with services covering the following areas: consultancy of regulations, conditions of law with each procedure; consulting / supporting to complete the file; contact competent state agencies to carry out procedures and explain relevant issues (if any), legal instructions after carrying out procedures.