Procedures for the change of headquarter’s location
A limited liability company is located in District 3, Ho Chi Minh city. Because the office lease agreement is going to be expired and the company would like to lease a new office in Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh city, the company would like to consult lawyers about necessary documents and legal procedures for this change.
- Law on Enterprise 2014;
- Decree No. 78/2015/NĐ-CP;
- Decree No. 108/2018/NĐ-CP;
- Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT.
Our legal advice:
Under Law on Enterprise 2014, a company should note the following problems when changes its headquarter:
- The company needs to perform procedures for location change in District 3 tax authority before it performs such-like procedures in the Ho Chi Minh City business registration office.
- The procedures in the Ho Chi Minh City business registration office must be performed within 10 days from the date of the change.
- The company must perform procedures for the location change in, and pay outstanding debt to District 3 tax authority. Then the company must submit the results to the Phu Nhuan district tax authority.
- The company must engrave a new seal and notify the Ho Chi Minh City business registration office about this new seal.
Please click here to explore more about the procedures for changing the headquarter of a company.