Certificate of security order eligibility
A company would like to open a disco in Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi. The company knows that it must obtain a certificate of security order eligibility for its disco. The company would like to consult lawyers about the necessary legal conditions and procedures for the issuance of this certificate.
- Decree No. 96/2016/ND-CP on legal conditions on security order in some conditional business lines
Our legal advice:
Operating a disco is a business managed strictly, in which, the company must satisfy the following legal conditions:
- The company is established in accordance with the law of Vietnam
- The person, who is in charge of the security order of the company, must have a good record. For example, he/she is not being prosecuted or investigated, has not had criminal records or has not been applied administrative measures in his/her commune.
- Its Regulation on the assurance of security order, social devils prevention, and fire prevention, is issued and posted up in a place where people can see and read it easily
- At least 30% of the number of security guards of the disco is the staff of a company doing business on security
- The company must notify the police immediately if a client brings weapons, explosives, combat gears, inflammable into disco, or is suspected to use drug.
- The company obtained the certificate of security order eligibility for its disco. Please click here to explore detailed procedures for the issuance of this certificate.
- Other legal conditions in Article 25 of Decree No. 96/2016/ND-CP.