Resume of operation of enterprise after temporary suspension
01. Conditions for application
If enteprise, branch, representative office or business location would like to resume its business ahead the schedule of temporary suspension, it has to send notice to Business Registration Office where it is registered.
02. Applicable laws
1. 2014 Law on Enterprise
2. Decree No. 78/2015/NĐ-CP
3. Decree No. 108/2018/NĐ-CP
4. Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT
Step 1: Prepare file, including any of
- Notice of resuming business ahead of schedule of enterprise
- Notice of resuming business ahead of schedule of representative office (if any)
- Notice of resuming business ahead of schedule of branch (if any)
- Notice of resuming business ahead of schedule of business location (if any)
Step 2: Submit the file
Enterprise shall submit the file to Business Registration Office (“BRO”) of Department of Planning and Investment where the enterprise, its branch, its representative office or its business location is headquartered at least 15 days before the date of resuming business.
Step 3: Get results
The BRO shall, within 03 working days from the date of receipt of valid file, issue a certificate which permits enterprise, branch, representative office or business location to continue its operation.