Registration of joint-stock company, limited liability company
01. Conditions for application
Conditions for establishment of a joint-stock company or a limited liability company:
1. Founders are not subject to cases where the management or establishment of a company is prohibited
2. Registered business lines are not subject to prohibited ones.
3. The company is named under the laws.
4. The application for registration is valid.
5. Paying legal fee for registration sufficiently
02. Applicable laws
1. 2014 Law on Enterprise
2. Decree No. 78/2015/NĐ-CP
3. Decree No. 108/2018/NĐ-CP
4. Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT
Step 1: Prepare a set of the following documents
1. Request for enterprise registration.
2. Charter of the company.
3. List of members.
4. Copy of the following documents:
(a) Citizen’s identity card, people’s identity card, passport or other lawful personal identification of member(s) being individual(s);
(b) Establishment decision, enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent documents of [the member being] an organization and power of attorney; citizen’s identity card, people’s identity card, passport or other lawful personal identification of the authorized representative of the member being an organization;
In the case of a member being a foreign organization, the copy enterprise registration
certificate or equivalent document must have been consularized.
(c) Certificate of registration of investment applicable to foreign investors as stipulated in the Law on Investment.
Step 2: Submit the file to Business Registration Office (“BRO”) of Department of Planning and Investment where the company is headquartered.
Step 3: The BRO shall, within 03 business days from the date of receipt of the file, assess the file and issue enterprise registration certificate, or in case of refusal, notify the applicant and clearly specify the reasons for refusal.