Registering the change of name of enterprise
01. Conditions for application
Conditions for changing name of enterprsie:
1. The enterprise is named under the laws.
2. Application is valid.
3. Legal expense for changing name is paid fully.
02. Applicable laws
1. 2014 Law on Enterprise
2. Decree No. 78/2015/NĐ-CP
3. Decree No. 108/2018/NĐ-CP
4. Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT
Step 1: Prepare a set of the following documents
1. Notification of change of enterprise registration content
2. Decision and meeting minutes of Member’s Council (if the enterprise is limited liability company with more 02 members) or of General Meeting of Shareholders (if the enterprise is shareholding company); or Decision of owner of one-member limited liability company which mentions the change of name of the enterprise.
Step 2: Submit the file to Business Registration Office (“BRO”) of Department of Planning and Investment within 10 days from the date of change.
1. The BRO in the province/city where the company was located (if the new headquarter is still located in the same province/city)
2. The BRO in the new province/city shall have the right to receive the file if the company changes its headquarter into another province/city.
Step 3: The BRO shall, within 03 business days from the date of receipt of the file, assess the file and issue an amended enterprise registration certificate, or in case of refusal, notify the applicant for amendment and clearly specify the reasons for refusal.