Procedures for re-issuing license for the establishment of a representative office of foreigners
01. Conditions for application
1. The representative office changes its location to another province, industrial park, processing zone or high-tech zone; or
2. The license for the establishment of the representative office is lost, destroyed or damaged.
02. Applicable laws
1. Decree No. 07/2016/NĐ-CP dated 25 January 2016
2. Circular No. 11/2016/TT-BCT dated 05 July 2016
Step 1: Prepare a set of documents as follows:
If the office changes its location, the documents will include:
- A request for re-issuing a license for the establishment of the representative office signed by the representative its foreign owner (in template)
2. A notification on the termination of the representative office to the licensing authority where the office moved in.
3. A copy of the current license for the establishment of the representative office
4. A document proving the expected location where the office will move in.
If the license is lost, destroyed or damaged, the documents will only include a request for re-issuing a license for the establishment of the representative office signed by the representative its foreign owner
Step 2: Submit necessary documents to
1. The provincial Department of Trading and Industry where the office is located
2. The management board of the industrial park, the processing zone or the high-tech zone where the office is located (if the office is located within these areas)
Step 3: Receive the results
Within 5 working days, from the date on which the documents are submitted, the Provincial Department of Trading and Industry or the Management Board of an industrial park, a processing zone or a high-tech zone, will re-issue a license for the operation of the representative office (or request for the addition to and supplement of documents, if any)