Procedure for re-issue of Investment Registration Certificate
01. Conditions for application
If an investor loses or damages its Investment Registration Certificate, it should carry out a procedure for re-issue of this certificate.
02. Applicable laws
1. Investment Law 2014
2. Decree No. 118/2015/ND-CP
3. Circular No. 16/2015/TT-BKHDT
Step 1: Prepare a written request on the re-issue of Investment Registration Certificate
Step 2: Submit the request to
1. Province-level Department of Planning and Investment (“DPI”); or
2. Management Board of industrial park, processing zone or high-tech park (“Management Board”) (if the investment company is located within these areas)
Step 3: The DPI or Management Board shall, within 05 working days, provide its opinions about the re-issuance of the Investment Registration Certificate, and grant it.