Procedure for leasing a sole proprietorship
01. Conditions for application
Within 03 working days from the date on which the lease contract of sole proprietorship takes effect, the owner of the sole proprietorship must submit the file to register the lease.
02. Applicable laws
1. 2014 Law on Enterprise
2. Decree No. 78/2015/NĐ-CP
3. Decree No. 108/2018/NĐ-CP
4. Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT
Step 1: Prepare a set of the following documents
1. Notification on leasing sole proprietorship
2. Notarized copy of lease contract
Step 2: Submit the file to Business Registration Office (“BRO”) where the proprietorship is located.
Step 3: The BRO shall check the validity of the file and change the registration content of the sole proprietorship within 03 working days, or, at the enterprise’s request issue a certificate of leasing sole proprietorship.