Procedure for application for license of operation of foreign language center/information technology center
01. Conditions for application
A company planning to open a foreign language center or an information technology center must register the operation of the center under the laws.
02. Applicable laws
1. Decree No. 46/2017/NĐ-CP
2. Decree No. 135/2018/NĐ-CP
Step 1: Prepare a set of the following documents
1. An application for the operation of the foreign language center, information technology center
2. The duplicate copy derived from the original register, the certified duplicate copy derived from the original copy or the duplicate copy with the original copy for verification purposes of the decision to establish the center issued by the Director of Department of Education and Training
3. The report on facilities, equipment, curriculum and teaching materials; administrative officers and teachers; the written evidence of legal right to use land and house, sources of financing for operations of the center;
4. Regulation on educational activities of the center
Step 2: Submit the file to the Department of Education and Training (“DET”) where the center is located
Step 3: The Director of the DET shall, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of valid file, coordinate with relevant authorities to conduct an appraisal on the ability of the center to satisfy conditions under laws and record the results of the appraisal.
Step 4: The Director of the DET shall, within 05 working days from the date on which there is results on the appraisal, grant a decision on allowing the operation of the center, or in case of refusal, notifying the center in writing and specify the reason therefor.