Procedure for application for license of employment service or service on job introduction
01. Conditions for application
License of employment service is used for any one of the following activities:
1. Counseling for employers and employees about occupations
2. Collecting, analyzing, forecasting and providing information about the labor market.
3. Providing training in job-seeking skills and vocational skills in accordance with law.
4. Implementing employment programs and projects.
License of service on job introduction is used for any one of the following activities:
1. Recommending job seekers to employers who need to recruit labor;
2. Supplying employees at the request of employers;
3. Supplying and recommending employees to units and enterprises licensed to send Vietnamese abroad to work under labor contracts.
02. Applicable laws
1. Decree No. 52/2014/NĐ-CP
2. Decree No. 140/2018/NĐ-CP
Step 1: A company must have stable locations for service provision as head offices and branch offices for at least 3 years (36 months)
Step 2: The company must pay a deposit of VND 300 milion to the commercial bank where it has opened its main transaction account
Step 3: Prepare 01 set of the following documents
- An application for a license, made by the company;
- A certified copy of the enterprise registration certificate or a copy of the enterprise registration certificate enclosed with the original for comparison;
- A certified copy of the written certification of deposit payment
- Papers proving the satisfaction of the location conditions:
- If such locations are buildings owned by the persons named in the enterprise registration certificates, the license application dossiers must contain relevant valid papers proving the ownership of such persons;
- If they are rented buildings, there must be lease contracts with a lease term of at least 3 years (36 months).
Step 4: Submit the file to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs where the company is registered
Step 5: The Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs grant the license within the time-limit for 07 working days from the date of receipt of valid file. In case of refusal, it must notify in writing and specify the reasons therefore.
Step 6: The company must, within 20 working days from the date of license, announce publicize on the mass media about its license, location, operation field, bank account, name of director and phone number
Step 7: The company shall, within 10 working days before the starting date of its operation, notify in writing the Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs about the starting date of its operation