01. Conditions for application
A company wishing to temporarily suspend its operation must carry out procedure for notification of the suspension to Business Registration Office.
02. Applicable laws
1. 2014 Law on Enterprise
2. Decree No. 78/2015/NĐ-CP
3. Decree No. 108/2018/NĐ-CP
4. Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT
Step 1: Prepare file, including any of
- Notification of temporary suspension of enterprise
- Notification of temporary suspension of representative office (if any)
- Notification of temporary suspension of branch (if any)
- Notification of temporary suspension of business location (if any)
Step 2: Submit the file
Enterprise shall submit the file to Business Registration Office (“BRO”) of Department of Planning and Investment where the enterprise, branch, representative office or business location is headquartered.
Step 3: Get results
The BRO shall, within 03 working days from the date of receipt of valid file, issue a certificate of temporary suspension of operation of enterprise, branch, representative office or business location.