Certificate of satisfaction of imported goods standard
01. Conditions for application
If the company imports goods not subject to the list of the goods capable of causing unsafe (group-2 products and goods), the company must perform the procedure for registration of standard conformity under the laws.
02. Applicable laws
1. 2007 Product and Goods quality Law
2. Decree No. 132/2008/NĐ-CP
3. Circular No. 28/2012/TT-BKHCN
4. Circular No. 02/2017/TT-BKHCN
5. Decree No. 74/2018/NĐ-CP
Step 1: Companies can make self-assessment or hire a registered certification organization to assess the standards
Step 2: Prepare a set of the following documents
- Declaration of standard conformity
- Original copies of documentary evidences about business operation of the product owner (written enterprise registration or the Business registration certificate or Business household registration certificate or investment certificate or decision on establishment or other papers as prescribed by law);
- Original copy of the applied standard;
- Original copy of the standard conformity certificate issued by the registered certifying organizations, enclosed with standard conformity marking specimen.
- In case where the product owner has not yet been granted the certificate of standard conformity about management system (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP…) by the registered certifying organizations, the application must include the production process enclosed with plan on quality control formulated and applied and plan on supervising the management system;
- In case where the product owner has been granted the certificate of standard conformity about management system (ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP…) by the registered certifying organizations, the application must include copy of valid original of certificate of conforming standards about management system;
- Report on assessing the standard conformity, enclosed with original copy of the test result of sample within 12 months calculated to time of submitting application for registration of the declaration of standard conformity made by the registered testing organizations.
Step 3: Submit the file to Directorate for standards, metrology and quality where the company is headquartered and archive one set of file at its headquarter.
Step 4: The Directorate shall, within 03 working days from the date of receipt of the file, check the validity of the file. If the file is not valid, the Directorate shall issue a document notifying the supplementation and amendment of the file. The applicant must make the amendment and supplementation to the file within 15 working days.
Step 5: If the file is valid, the Directorate shall confirm standards of imported goods to the applicant