Procedure for termination of operating office of foreign investor to Business Cooperation Contract (BCC)
01. Conditions for application
This procedure is for foreign investors to a Business Cooperation Contract ("BCC") who would like to terminate its operating office of the investment in the form of BCC.
02. Applicable laws
1. Investment Law 2014
Step 1: Prepare a set of documents within 07 working days from the date of issuance of the decision on terminating the operating office
- The decision on termination of the operation of the operating office in the case of early
termination of the operation of the operating office;
- A list of creditors and amount of debts which have been paid;
- A list of the employees and their interests which have been resolved;
- The certification of the tax authority on completion of obligations in relation to taxes;
- The certification of the social security agency on completion of obligations in relation to social insurance;
- The certification of the public security authority on destruction of the seal;
- The operation registration certificate of the operating office;
- A copy of the Investment Registration Certificate;
- A copy of the BCC contract.
Step 2: Submit the file within 07 working days from the date of issuance of the decision on terminating the operating office to
1. Department of Planning and Investment where the operating office is located (“DPI”); or
2. Management Board of industrial park, processing zone, or high-tech park if the operating office is located in these areas (“Management Board”)
Step 3: The DPI or the Management Board shall receive and check the file. If the file is valid and sufficient, a written receipt shall be granted. If the file is not valid and/or not sufficient, the applicant shall be guided through amendment to and supplementation of the file.
Step 4: The DPI or the Management Board shall, within 15 days from the date of receipt of the valid file, grant a decision on revocation of the Operating office establishment certificate