Registering change of business lines in enterprise registration certificate
01. Conditions for application
Conditions for changing business lines:
1. The business lines are not prohibited
2. The enterprise must carry out the procedure for changing its business line within 10 days from the date of changing its business lines
3. The application is valid
4. The legal cost is paid sufficiently
02. Applicable laws
1. 2014 Law on Enterprise
2. Decree No. 78/2015/NĐ-CP
3. Decree No. 108/2018/NĐ-CP
4. Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT
Step 1: Prepare a set of the following documents
1. Notification of change of enterprise registration content
2. Decision and meeting minutes of Member’s Council (if the enterprise is limited liability company with more 02 members) or of General Meeting of Shareholders (if the enterprise is shareholding company); or Decision of owner of one-member limited liability company which mentions the change of business lines of the enterprise.
Step 2: Submit the file to Business Registration Office (“BRO”) of Department of Planning and Investment within 10 days from the date of change.
Step 3: The BRO shall, within 03 business days from the date of receipt of the file, assess the file and issue an amended enterprise registration certificate, or in case of refusal, notify the applicant for amendment and clearly specify the reasons for refusal.