Register of representative office operation
01. Conditions for application
If an enterprise wishes to open a representative office, it must register the operation of the office under the laws.
02. Applicable laws
1. 2014 Law on Enterprise
2. Decree No. 78/2015/NĐ-CP
3. Decree No. 108/2018/NĐ-CP
4. Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT
Step 1: Prepare a set of the following documents
1. Notification on establishment of representative office
2. Decision and/or minutes meeting on establishment of representative office issued by Member’s Council of limited liability company with 02 or more members, owner or Member’s Council or President of one-member limited liability company, Board of Directors of shareholding company, or all unlimited liability partners of partnership.
3. Valid copy of decision on appointment of head of the office.
4. Valid copy of identification document of head of the office.
5. Authorization letter to applicant
Step 2: Submit the file to Business Registration Office (“BRO”) where the office is anticipated to be located.
Step 3: The BRO shall, within 03 working days from the date of receipt of valid file, issue a Certificate of representative office operation.