Establishment of business household
01. Conditions for application
1. Business household owned by an individual, a group of individuals being Vietnamese citizens from 18 years of age or older, have full civil capacity, or owned by a household may only register one business location, employs fewer than 10 employees, and take responsibility for the business operation with all of their property.
2. Location of business household may be the permanent or temporary residence, the most frequent business location, or the collecting station.
3. The business household is named under the laws.
4. The business household does not conduct prohibited business lines.
Note: Households engaged in agriculture, forestry, aquaculture, salt productions, street vendors, nomadic businesspeople, and service providers earning low revenues are not required to registered, except for conditional business lines
02. Applicable laws
1. 2014 Law on Enterprise
2. Decree No. 78/2015/NĐ-CP
3. Decree No. 108/2018/NĐ-CP
4. Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT
Step 1: Prepare the following documents
- A written request of business household registration
- Valid copy of Identity card or Passport of individual participants of the household
Step 2: Submit the documents
- The individual, group of individuals, or representative of the household shall submit the application form for business household registration to the business registration authority of the district where the business location is situated.
- When receiving the application, the business registration authority of the district shall give a receipt to the applicant
Step 3: Get results
The business registration authority shall issue the certificate of business household registration within 03 working days from the receipt of the application if all of the following conditions are satisfied:
a) The registered business lines are not prohibited;
b) The name of the business household is conformable with the laws
c) Fees and charges for registration are fully paid.
If the application is not satisfactory, within 03 working days from the receipt of the application, the business registration authority of the district shall inform the applicant of necessary revisions or supplementation.